We're Working for You!
- Savings Accounts
- Checking Accounts
- Debit Card
- Platinum Visa Credit Card
- Visa Prepaid Gift Cards
- My Generation
- Investment Accounts
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Online Bill Pay
- No-Surcharge ATMs
- U.S. Savings Bonds
- Telephone Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Glass City Federal Financial Solutions
- 2013 Discount Amusement Park Tickets
- Wire Transfer Service: Incoming Wire Instructions
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Credit Life & Disability Insurance on Loans
- Group Life Insurance
- $1,000 Free Accidental Death Insurance (1-800-860-7182)
- Notary Service
- NADA Vehicle Information
Insurance products are not insured by the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration). They are not underwritten, issued or guaranteed by the NCUA or any other Federal government agency. There is no requirement to purchase as a condition of any loan.
MEMBERS Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program
You trust Glass City Federal Credit Union to provide you and your family with quality products and services to meet your financial needs. We have joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the MEMBERS Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program.
- The MEMBERS Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is the property and casualty coverage solution preferred by credit unions and their members.
- Access convenient e-service, pay your bill or make changes to your policy, even report a claim.
- Receive fast, easy access to claims service 24 hours a day.
- Obtain a free, no-obligation quote.
The MEMBERS Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is made available by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. and underwritten by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state regulations allow. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.