2015 Glass City Federal Scholarship Program
The 2015 Glass City Federal Credit Union Scholarship application is now available. Please download the application.
To apply, please complete and submit the application and required essay by March 31, 2015.
Glass City will award five (5) scholarships, in the amount of $1,000 each. Winners will be notified by May 31, 2015.
Scholarship essays will be read anonymously by representatives from Glass City's community business partners.
Please send completed applications to:
The Scholarship Committee - Glass City Federal Credit Union,
1340 Arrowhead Drive, Maumee, OH 43537
NWOCU 2015 Scholarship
The Northwest Ohio Credit Union Outreach Alliance is awarding three (3) scholarships in 2015: one for $3000, one for $2000 and one for $1000. To qualify for one of these scholarships, an applicant must be at least a high school senior, and in pursuit of post-secondary education of any kind, including professional, vocational, and academic studies, not limited to colleges and universities.
Please complete the application and required essay: NWOCU 2015 Scholarship Application, and return to the address listed on the application by Friday, April 10. See the application for instructions and further details.
Winners will be posted at www.nwocu.org by Friday, May 8, 2015.
Unique Program for GCFCU Members
My Generation is a special program, created just for Glass City Federal members between the ages of 16 and 22.
- 1st Time Auto Buyer Program
- NEW! Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan
- My Generation Share Certificate: This special plan gives you a bonus investment rate for 12 months, and gives you a break on the minimum balance - only $250 is required to open! View investment rates.
- FREE Checking
- FREE Debit Card
- FREE Mobile Banking, Home Banking, and Online Bill Pay
- My Generation Auto Loan: Get your first auto loan with Glass City Federal, and we'll give you a FREE, one-year membership to AAA Northwest Ohio. Plus, finance right at the dealership, and still qualify!