2015 Glass City Federal Scholarship Program
Five area students were awarded scholarships through Glass City Federal’s annual scholarship program. The scholarship program is open each year to Glass City members and children of members, who are attending a two or four year accredited post-secondary institution. Scholarship applicants were required to write and submit an essay, and the winning recipients were selected by a panel of community business representatives.The recipients were honored at Glass City’s June 17th Board of Directors meeting. Congratulations to our winners for the 2015-2016 school year!
Scholarship recipients were honored at the Glass City Board Meeting on June 17th. Recipients were awarded certificates and enjoyed a small reception with Glass City Staff. Pictured from left to right: (top row) Mark Slates (President & CEO), Jason Opel, Thomas Montague-Cassillas, Ryan Helm, Phil Browarsky (Chairman of the Board); (bottom row) Aidan Markey, Michael Day
Unique Program for GCFCU Members
My Generation is a special program, created just for Glass City Federal members between the ages of 16 and 22.
- 1st Time Auto Buyer Program
- NEW! Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan
- My Generation Share Certificate: This special plan gives you a bonus investment rate for 12 months, and gives you a break on the minimum balance - only $250 is required to open! View investment rates.
- FREE Checking
- FREE Debit Card
- FREE Mobile Banking, Home Banking, and Online Bill Pay
- My Generation Auto Loan: Get your first auto loan with Glass City Federal, and we'll give you a FREE, one-year membership to AAA Northwest Ohio. Plus, finance right at the dealership, and still qualify!