Apply for a Loan
- Foreclosed Homes for Sale
- Mortgage Loan Status Online Information - 1098 Forms Available Here
- Glass City Mortgage Rates
- Apply for a Mortgage Loan at Glass City Federal
- Other Glass City Loans
- Email Glass City's Mortgage Department
Get pre-approved for your mortgage loan!
Although a preapproval is not a final loan commitment, a preapproval letter demonstrates your financial strength and shows that you have the ability to go through with a purchase.
To apply, you will need:
- Pay stubs for all borrowers for the past two years
- W2 for all borrowers for the past two years
- Tax returns for the past two years if you are self-employed
For a refinance, in addition to the above, you will also need:
- Home insurance policy
- Mortgage statement
The number of days from application to closing can vary from a few days, to 30 or more, depending on a number of factors, such as loan type, appraisals, title clearance, etc. Time delays can occur if outside sources or the borrowers do not promptly provide documents and information to the credit union.
Still have questions? Email Glass City's Mortgage Department.
Other Helpful Mortgage Information
Are you struggling to make your monthly mortgage payment? Learn about options to help you get back on track with your mortgage and avoid foreclosure.
- Explore WaysHome, an interactive video simulation to help you learn about the options to avoid foreclosure. (Provided by Fannie Mae.)
- There are a variety of Making Home Affordable (MHA) programs that may help homeowners having difficulty making mortgage payments. For more information, visit makinghomeaffordable.gov.
- View the Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternative (HAFA) Matrix.
- Check out the HomePath Buyers Guide, by Fannie Mae.
LINK DISCLAIMER: Links to other web sites through our site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, Glass City FCU does not have any responsibility for, or control over, any of these sites, their content, or their privacy policies. Glass City FCU does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, products or materials found within their sites, or any results that may be obtained from using their sites. If you decide to access any of the linked third-party web sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.