Apply for a Loan
To apply for a loan with Glass City Federal Credit Union, please complete our Online Loan Application.
To apply for a mortgage, please visit our Online Mortgage Application.
CUExpress - Finance at the Dealer!
Auto Loan Financing is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Visit a participating dealership: Click here for a list of participating dealerships
2. Ask for a CUExpress loan
3. Tell them you're a member of Glass City Federal
Do all of your paperwork at the dealership, while still receiving the benefits of your credit union auto loan!
Types of Loans
- Auto Loans - New and Used
- Mortgage Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Platinum Visa Credit Card
- Smart Option Student Loan Program
- Boat Loans - New and Used
- Recreation Vehicle Loans - New and Used
- Motorcycle Loans - New and Used
- Business Lending
- Share Secured Loans
- Signature Loans
- Online Insurance Verification at My Insurance Info.com
Auto Loans - New and Used
NEW! Credit Union Leasing!
Glass City has partnered with Credit Union Leasing of America (CULA), the nation’s largest credit union leasing program, so we have what it takes to get you a lease that’s affordable and works for you.
- Lower monthly payments - more car for your money
- Flexibility - build your term and mileage capacity to suit your needs
- Convenience - payments can be made at the credit union
- No security deposit required
- Consumer friendly lease-end options
- Auto lease available for both new and used vehicles
- Download a list of participating lease dealers
- Why Lease?
- Lease Terms and Definitions
- Payment Calculator
End of Lease
When you approach the end of your lease, Credit Union Leasing of America offers a consumer-friendly lease turn in process.
Invest in America Program
You now have the unique opportunity to get a great discount on a new vehicle from GM. Click the banner to learn more, or visit LoveMyCreditUnion.org!
Home Equity Loans
Home Equity Lines of Credit
*The Prime Rate is a variable rate based on the Prime Rate as published by the Wall Street Journal. Promotional rate applies to new Home Equity Line of Credit. Loan subject to membership eligibility, credit approval, and application. Restrictions apply on in-house financing. Minimum draw is $5,000; the draw period is five years. Appraisal fees waived with initial draw of $20,000 or more. Paying off the line of credit within the first 12 months requires the member to reimburse GCFCU the cost of third-party appraisal fees and expenses. Consult your tax advisor for detailed information on the tax deductibility of this loan. Promotional rate offer applies to a qualifying home equity line of credit approved by 5/31/14. Rate subject to change. Equal Housing Lender.
Use the equity you have built in your home for improvement projects, to pay tuition, or for any other reason you can think of!
We offer low rates, easy terms, financing up to 100% of your home's value, and easy access to funds using Home Banking or Telephone Banking. Plus, your interest may be tax deductible (contact your tax advisor for details.)
Equal Housing Lender.